TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BASIC HOUSE RULES
Rental of all homes in Rancho San Eric is for accommodations only. If you are interested in hosting an event at the property, please inquire prior to making your booking.
The homes and grounds of Rancho San Eirc are only for guests accommodated in the homes. However, if you wish to host visitors (non-guests) at the home you are renting, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate. Prior arrangements must be made and fees may apply.
The pool is strictly for use of guests only. There is no lifeguard on duty, and we ask that all children are accompanied by an adult.
We enjoy sharing our homes, and love that our guests enjoy the tranquility of Rancho San Eric and the beauty of Tulum. We therefore asks our guests to be respectful and considerate towards the property and other guests while here. Any illegal, disruptive, loud behavior will not be tolerated.
To secure your reservation please submit your deposit within three days. Please note that after this time your dates will become available for other guests.
To secure a reservation we require a 50% deposit, and for you to agree to our Terms and Conditions.
The remainder of your rental payment is due no later than 60 days prior to check in (for Casa Dunia) and no later than 30 days (for Casa Colibri, Casa Cenzontle, Studio Perico and Studio Buho) prior to check in.
1) Wire transfer to an HSBC Mexico bank account (guests should pay for any wire transfer fees charged by their own bank).
2) Credit / debit card (MasterCard or Visa only), with a 4% mandatory surcharge.
All payments, once paid, are non-refundable if we are unable to re-book your dates. However, if we are able to re-book all or part of your dates, we will apply that amount towards a future stay to be used within one year of your original travel dates, or refund you the amount (minus a transaction fee of maximum 19%) through a payment method of our choosing. We recommend travel insurance to cover your stay.
CHECK IN / OUT
Casa Dunia: check in is after 3pm, and check out is before 11am.
Casa Colibri / Casa Cenzontle / Studio Perico / Studio Buho: check in is after 3pm, and check out is before noon.
If you fail to check out by the stated check out time, a fee of one night at the prevailing rate may be charged to you.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
1. In consideration for receiving permission to rent, I hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE and COVENANT NOT TO SUE Rancho San Eric or the owner(s), their officers, agents, servants, or employees (hereinafter referred to as RELEASEES) from any and all liability, claims, demand, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or any of the property belonging to me, whether caused by the negligence of the releasees, or otherwise, while in, on or upon the premises where the use is being conducted.
2. I further hereby AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the RELEASEES from any loss, liability, damage, or costs, including court costs and attorney fees, that they may incur due to my participation in renting, whether caused by negligence of releasees or otherwise.
3. It is my express intent that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind the members of my family, spouse, and my guests. I hereby further agree that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Quintana Roo, Mexico.
4. IN SIGNING THIS RELEASE, (or if reserving online by checking on the I agree box) I ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPRESENT THAT I have read the foregoing Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement, understand it and sign it voluntarily as my own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made; I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent; and I execute this Release for full, adequate and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by same.